Blue Shutters Guest House
'Comfort with Style', Quiet location off main street, 10 Minute walk to downtown
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $110 to $135 (S/D) $30XP (+15% HST). O/S Rates Nov. to Apr. **** Canada Select 4.5 Star Rating ****
- Breakfast Service:
- Spacious, sunlit bedrooms, tastefully decorated with ceiling fans, Seasonal A/C, and hardwood floors, all located on main level.
- Guests' living room with fireplace, a large sundeck with gazebo, a large lot with developing gardens and a quiet location offer the comforts of home.
- Walking distance to Wolfville's fine dining, shopping, Acadia University, walking trails and much more. A 20 minute loop drive takes you to 6 of our local wineries.
- Close to 18 hole golf courses, Grand Pré Historic Site, Cape Split hiking trail, parks, gardens, bird watching, antique shops, Fundy Tides and tidal mud flats.
- Multiple days are required to see and do all activities. One hour from Halifax & Halifax Airport. A day's trip to explore Peggy's Cove, Lunnenburg or Annapolis Royal.
- Check In/Check Out: After 1:00 pm / Before 10:30 am (pick-up at bus terminal in Wolfville available)
- Cancellation: 72 hours. 7 days or 30 days for special events.
- Seasonal Information: Open Year Round, O/S rates Nov. 1st - April 9th
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.