Bed and Breakfast
Bonnybank B&B Bed and Breakfast
Twenty Mile Creek country acre;Carolinian gardens; starry owl song nights.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $120.00 to $149.00 no tax.
- Breakfast Service:
- Our 1919 American Tudor Revival home of red Grimsby sandstone, reclaimed from nearby Grand Trunk Railway piers, is 2 minutes to Jordan Village shopping and 20 minutes to Niagara Falls.
- Enjoy our tangled Carolinian habitat, next door to The Owl Foundation. Access the Twenty Mile Creek ANSI (Area of Natural Scientific Interest) with kayaks, canoes from nearby marina. Photograph marsh, song birds, turtles, rare Carolinian plants.
- Birdwatch and poke around our yard to discover some Carolinian plant and bird species. Bike or hike along our private lane beside peach & pear orchards to the Lake Ontario Waterfront Trail which leads to the Niagara Escarpment and Conservation Areas.
- Wander and putter (weed!) in our organic vegetable, perennial, shrub/herb gardens and relax on the stone terrace while the moon sails by, or starwatch by a campfire. Two Great Horned Owls fly in at dusk to sing to caged owls!
- Carla, past president of local field naturalist club, and Horticulturist, owns Niagara Nature Tours rated as one of top ecotour companies in Canada by the Canadian Tourism Commission.
- NNT offers group or privately escorted tours with our wine experts, naturalists, geologists, horticulturists - Wine, Garden, History, Nature & Agritours. Arts & Nature programmes. Gift Certificates for tours & hikes available all year 'round.
- Check In/Check Out: Flexible but normally 5pm in/11am out
- Cancellation: 2 weeks notice, but flexible if you arrange ahead of time. If room can be booked no charge, otherwise 1 night charge per room booked unless we have made other arrangements.
- Seasonal Information: Cedar our golden retriever, but no cats anymore. Spring, Summer, Fall House Concerts on the stone terrace or around the campfire. Meet well loved musicians, poets & storytellers in this magicall woodland setting guarded by our venerable Tulip Tree.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.