Bougainville Lodge Lodge
Beautiful Log Home overlooking Kootenay Lake - Enjoy a little piece of paridise
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Starting From $179.00 / based on double occupancy (Minimum 2 night stay req.)
- Breakfast Service:
- With Majestic views, trails, gardens, private sitting areas, gazebo, pond with waterfall feature, our guests enjoy their own private entrance, Patio/BBQ area overlooking Kootenay Lake and Kaslo Mountain.
- The Lodge is a main floor walk out containing two bedrooms that sleeps up to 6 adults. For your comfort, all beds are pillow top w luxurious bedding, duvet, robes, plush towels & FP. The Privy w shower fac. used only by you and your travel mates.
- Each bdrm has its own fridge, microwave, coffee & tea and fireplace as well. Relax in your own comfortable lounging area, with kitichenette, fireplace, sofa. The water is UV pure, and there is an additional bathroom available upstairs (shared).
- Freshly ground organic Oso Negro 'Bougainville Blend' coffee served with a yummy homestyle breakfast while you take in the beautiful gardens, lake and mountain views.
- Also available are two fully self contained vacation units (glamping at its very finest) each with queen bedroom, kitchen/dinning sitting lounging area, private deck, bbq and of course, UV Purified Water.
- Relaxing and Fun. Perfect for a romantic getaway. Great for friends and adult family travelling together. Riders Welcome. WiFi. Pet friendly (with prior permission)
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 4 pm - 7 pm or by prior arrangement - Check out by 10 am
- Cancellation: 7 days
- Seasonal Information: Now Open
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.