Coady's Cabana Other
A truly romantic retreat, the perfect spot for special occasions, or anytime!
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Pricing per night from $175 - $225. High summer self-catering weekly rate $1,400. Long term winter stays may be available, please email or call. Call for more information. Charge for extra persons and pets
- Breakfast Service:
- Cabana is an architect designed, private detached cottage with retractable glass roof set in landscaped gardens overlooking orchards and Lake Okanagan
- Jacuzzi tub, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, private patio with pond, waterfall, outdoor shower and hot tub. Use of adjacent seasonal clothing optional outdoor swimming pool. Outdoor kitchen : BBQ with burner
- Cabana and Studio both have compact full kitchens with sink, microwave, convection oven, stove top, coffee grinder and press, toaster and full size fridge.
- Both units have queen size beds, Internet/wifi. See room descriptions for more details. The Glamp, a glamour camping tent now also available with compact full kitchen with sink, microwave, induction stove top, coffee maker, toaster and bar fridge.
- Located between Poplar Grove Winery and Monster Winery at the start of the Naramata Bench. Located in the country but 2 minutes to downtown Penticton.
- Cabana is self-catering, with one week minimum stays during high summer. Now in our 19th year of operation! - check out our website for more details!
- Check In/Check Out: Check in between 3pm - 5pm., Check out 11 a.m.
- Cancellation: One night deposit required. 90 day cancellation policy
- Seasonal Information: Cabana open May-October. One week minimum stay during high summer. Studio open year round. Glamp open June, July, August
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.