Cabin on the Coulee Farm Cabin/Cottage
An out-of-the way cabin experience overlooking a picturesque Alberta coulee.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: 1-2 Adults - $125/night, 3-6 Adults - $175/night. Children under 16 free up to maximum of 8 in cabin. Minimum 2 night stay.
- Breakfast Service:
- The Cabin on the Coulee is a lovely two story rustic log cabin with a lower and upper floor deck for sight seeing and star gazing.
- The cabin rents as a complete unit that overlooks 200 acres of Alberta coulee land on a working sustainable beef farm.
- The cabin sleeps up to 6 adults with a maximum of 8 including children and has a full bath (shower) on the main floor and a half bath upstairs.
- Hiking or mountain biking in the coulees is encouraged and the cabin is only two miles away from Huber Dam, a local campground and fishing area.
- The cabin has a full sized refrigerator/freezer, a full kitchen (including dishes, cutlery and cookware) and a propane gas BBQ.
- You can choose from a selection of our Cabin on the Coulee beef burgers, smokies or steaks to barbecue to perfection and pay for them on site.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in by 4 pm. Check out by 11. We can usually accommodate an hour earlier check in or later check out if requested. Minimum two night stay.
- Cancellation: 100% refund for cancellations with 72 hours notice. 50% refund prior to 24 hours. 0% refund with less than 24 hour notice.
- Seasonal Information: Open from Mid May to November 30. The cabin is heated by a wood burning stove when it is cold but we shut it down from December to about the May long weekend.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Cabin on the Coulee Farm
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.