Bed and Breakfast
Canadian Artisans Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
honeymoon suite on trail to river & 2 blocks from downtown Canmore
- Rooms: 2
- Price: $250 / night - Five consecutive night minimum for mid May thru mid October; plus 2 weeks Christmas holidays. The rest of the year $230 / night - Two night minimum stay; three night minimum for long weekends.
- Breakfast Service:
- Our private entrance B&B borders the quiet river forest in the heart of Canmore, which is centrally located accommodation for the Banff, Lake Louise, Kananaskis recreation areas.
- Take a refreshing wet steam (or whirlpool tub) in your room, then walk 3 minutes to downtown Canmore restaurants and shops, or instead to a quiet stroll along the Bow River.
- The Treehouse and Foresthouse are attached to our home via the greenhouse common area.
- Both suites have 8 full length windows, private entrance, ensuite, king size bed, wifi, TV/DVD, gas fireplace, bar fridge and sink.
- As the name implies, we have designed and built everything ourselves and take pleasure in creating every detail from stained glass to hidden dragons.
- The Canadian Rockies offer a wide range of activities and you are invited to our peaceful, retreat style B&B nestled in the trees.
- Check In/Check Out: refer to our website
- Cancellation: refer to our website
- Seasonal Information: Open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Canadian Artisans Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.