The Captain's House Heritage Bed & Breakfast Heritage/Historical
Our house is your house
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Double rooms per night from $120-$140
- Breakfast Service:
- The Captain's House was built in 1905 for Capt. David J. Burke and his bride Lottie.
- It is two blocks from Midland's main street with its wonderful shops, galleries, cafes and resturants, and three blocks from the harbour.
- We completed an award-winning restoration of the house in 2013 preserving all the original detail and fixtures.
- Antiques and original art grace every room.
- A stay at the Captain's House is a trip back in time to a period of gracious living.
- Check In/Check Out: check in after 3, check out by 11
- Cancellation: 100% refund 72 hours prior check in, 50% refund 24 hours prior, 0% refund less than 24 hours prior.
- Seasonal Information: open year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Captain's House Heritage Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.