Bed and Breakfast
Captain's Legacy Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Owner Occupied - 4 1/2*- wireless internet - overlooks Hart's Cove, Twillingate
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Rate's range from $115.00 to 160.00 per night based on double occupancy
- Breakfast Service:
- Enjoy the comfort & warm hospitality of our charming century old home circa 1881. Once the home of a famous Sea Captain, Captain Peter Troake this superb home,considered to be one of Newfoundland's 'outport castles' brings a unique Victorian charm,
- the most beautiful being the oil painted walls in the front parlour depicting a winter & summer scene
- The main floor has beautiful worked 'Zinc' ceiling's throughout. Wireless Internet available in each bedroom
- 4 beautifully appointed rooms all with ensuite bathrooms.
- You will enjoy a unique dining experience as you start your day with a hearty breakfast
- Captain's Legacy is an ideal base from which to explore the interesting & unique attractions of Twillingate & the surrounding areas. Whale & Iceberg Tours, Coastal Hiking Trails, Kayaking, Local Entertainment & Restaurants, Museums, Art Shops Etc.
- Check In/Check Out: Check In - 2PM to 6PM Check Out - 10.00 AM
- Cancellation: 72 hour cancellation notice
- Seasonal Information: Open May through October
Payment Methods & Discounts
Captain's Legacy Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.