Bed and Breakfast
Casa Colina Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
An oasis of rest & relaxation within a peaceful and private estate
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Rates for the B&B suites include a full gourmet breakfast. Cottage guests may choose to use the Cottage kitchen or purchase breakfast at the main house. 10% discount for stays 1 week or longer. Prices do not include 13% tax.
- Breakfast Service:
- Just 10 minutes south of Penticton a scenic drive along a meandering country road leads you to Casa Colina B&B, situated on nine scenic hilltop acres in the desert pine forest of the South Okanagan in British Columbia.
- Our southwestern adobe style home features three spacious adult oriented B&B guest suites and a separate self-contained cottage, each decorated in a rustic yet casually elegant style.
- Our B&B suites in the main house have private entrances, ensuite baths, sitting areas (2 with a fireplace) and a deck or patio with panoramic views of the surrounding hills and valleys.
- The cottage is separate from the main house and has a full kitchen, living room and a large bathroom with walk in shower. A private furnished courtyard and private covered patio complete this luxury oasis..
- Our solar heated outdoor pool is just a short stroll from the house & cottage in a peaceful setting surrounded by the desert pines. Open June through September.
- Award-winning wineries, hiking and biking trails, world renowned climbing, beautiful golf courses and sandy beaches are all just a short drive from this tranquil hideaway.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in: 3-9pm Check out: 11am Please advise us of your estimated arrival time so we can be prepared to greet you
- Cancellation: Summer bookings from June1 - Sep30: no charge for cancellations up to 14 days before date of arrival. Spring/Fall bookings: no charge for cancellations up to 30 days before date of arrival.
- Seasonal Information: Open April 1 through Oct 31 Pool is open June through September
Payment Methods & Discounts
Casa Colina Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.