Bed and Breakfast
Century House Bed and Breakfast, Pottery and Gallery Bed and Breakfast
peggyscoveregion.com Halifax, Lunenburg, Mahone Bay, Airport.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: BLUENOSE COAST SPECTACULAR SOUTH SHORE SEACOAST SCENERY. VISIT US ON YOUTUBE AT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKZAueLkSCg (Copy & Paste the YouTube Link into your Browser to View)
- Breakfast Service:
- Take a leisurely drive, a gallery tour, a nature hike, tour by bike, a relaxing stroll or just sit awhile.
- Or if you prefer - sail the bays, windsurf the waves, kayak the coves, snorkel a shoal or enjoy a splash in the surf. Experience life our way.
- This Lunenburg style home (c 1868) located on the Lighthouse Route, is central to Peggy's Cove/Halifax, Lunenburg and the Annapolis Valley.
- Century House offers three bedrooms all with ocean views, private bathrooms. A queen size bed, cooked breakfast, no tax, C$135.00.
- A professional potter for many years, Mieke offers functional ware for the home and whimsical garden sculptures.
- Selected one of Ulysses' Favourites, page 176, Ulysses Travel Guide, Atlantic Canada fifth edition.
- Check In/Check Out: If your room is ready, what ever time you arrive, we will be delighted to welcome you. If you plan to leave a little later and incoming guests are not inconvienced, no problem, in any event we will be happy to look after your bags.
- Cancellation: If there is a need to cancel call us and we can discuss the situation, in any event if the room is rented for the canceled dates there will be no penalty.
- Seasonal Information: May 15 through October. Low season rates May to June 19 and October.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Century House Bed and Breakfast, Pottery and Gallery
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.