Chamcook Forest Lodge Bed & Breakfast Lodge
Retired quiet 1884 hillside maritime farm beside St. Andrews - families welcome.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Double @ $135, single @ $125, child @ $15 - NO 15% TAX (Gift Packages available - small Conference Centre)
- Breakfast Service:
- Our peaceful St. Andrews NB Victorian resort home (c.1884) looks eastward from a forested hillside onto Passamaquoddy Bay and the islands bordering the Bay of Fundy.
- A walking trail leads to the pristine freshwaters of Lake Chamcook and the Atlantic Salmon Federation creek trail & public aquarium, less than 1 km away.
- Spacious hardwood-floored guest rooms, in wing separate from hosts, are all furnished with Brazilian imports. We serve an excellent full hot breakfast.
- House is centrally air-heated/conditioned. Our private on-suite bathroom contains a deep double air-tub from which one can look out onto the ocean.
- Families are our specialty - suited for children of all ages. Very friendly cats & dogs to pet (in host's wing). Film site for CBC Land & Sea and Harrowsmith.
- English, Spanish & Portuguese spoken. 'Nuestra Casa es Tu Casa' - Our Home is Your Home. Come & enjoy the quiet comfort of our home.
- Check In/Check Out: Check In after 16:00 hrs (4 PM), checkout before 11:00 hrs (11 AM)
- Cancellation: 48 hrs prior to arrival date to avoid charge of 1 night stay.
- Seasonal Information: Credit card number required to hold a reservation - 48 hr cancellation policy.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Beach / Swimming/ Pool
Fresh (Lake Chamcook) & saltwater (Katy's Cove)
Canoeing / Kayaking / Rafting / Boating
Main wharf in Saint Andrews - we do bookings.
Departure main wharf in Saint Andrews
Golf / Tennis
Algonquin (Saint Andrews)
Courses / Workshops
Saint Andrews Arts Council & Sunbury Shores
What is commented about this B&B?
Joan skura, From Toronto on | August 15, 2017
Ajay, From Toronto | August 8, 2016
Deb, Albert and Christine, From Wpg. Manitoba And Oro Station, Ontario | October 11, 2015
Barbara and Molly MacGregor, From Rumford, Maine USA | July 24, 2015
Betsy, Cheer and Carol, From Maine | September 15, 2014
Anonymous, From Kingston, On | July 20, 2014
THE CORMIER FAMILY, From SAINT JOHN | October 20, 2013
CARL AND FAITH CORMIER, From SAINT JOHN, NEW BRUNSWICK | October 21, 2012
Maddalena & Cristian, From Como, Italy | August 31, 2011
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.