Bed and Breakfast
The Charlotte’s Rose Inn Bed and Breakfast
4 1/2 star Victorian Inn in historic downtown. Walk to theatres and restaurants.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Rates beginning at $175 per night
- Breakfast Service:
- Victorian charm with modern amenities. Lovingly restored, well appointed inn, constructed in 1884.
- Two blocks from Charlottetown centre. Easy walk to the waterfronts, parks, museums, art galleries, theatres, shops and restaurants.
- Each guest room features air conditioning, private bath and unique decor with period antique furnishings and pictures.
- WIFI available throughout the Inn. Flat screen TVs and air conditioning in all rooms.
- Canada Select Rating is 4 ½ stars. Generous breakfasts, all day tea, coffee, baked goods and fruit. A welcoming inn on a beautiful Island!
- Check In/Check Out: Check In 4.00pm to 6:00 pm- other times require 24 hour advance notice. Check Out 11:00a.m.
- Cancellation: The guest can cancel free of charge until 2 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel in the 2 days before arrival.
- Seasonal Information: May 1 to Oct 31
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Charlotte’s Rose Inn
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.