Corner Mountain Inn and Wellness Center Auberge/Inn
Daily grind nipping at your wellbeing ...Come stay, we're just around the Corner
- Rooms: 3
- Price: $179.00 Canadian per night based on double occupancy
- Breakfast Service:
- On the 'Corner', where the Lewis and Livingston mountain ranges converge. This unique geological formation provides some of the most spectacular sightseeing, hiking, fishing and birding scenery.
- Located on Hyw #6, 15 minutes north of Waterton Lakes National Park, 15 minutes south of Pincher Creek , on the west side of the highway.
- Listen to the sound of nature from your bedroom window ... Backcountry luxury at it's best.
- Wellness Center with cedar wet sauna, essential oils massage, and registered nurse/wellness coach on site.
- Homemade bread and treats; pesticide free or organic for a healthy, full breakfast. Unwind in the peace and quiet, relax ... refresh ... rejuvenate ...
- 100% chemical free, new home, where quality and wellness await you ...
- Check In/Check Out: check in: 4 to 6 PM check out: 10:30 AM. Unless other arrangements are made.
- Cancellation: 30 days notice. No charge to you, if we are able to fill the room.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round. June through September, reservations are recommended.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Corner Mountain Inn and Wellness Center
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.