Bed and Breakfast
Cottage in the City Bed and Breakfast
Quiet and cozy oasis in a downtown setting.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Pricing per night from $90 double, $115 queen, with private bath, $150.
- Breakfast Service:
- The Cottage in the City is a turn of the century home recently restored as a Bed and Breakfast with the comfort of our guests in mind.
- The Cottage is located on a quiet tree-lined street in mid-town Toronto convenient to bus, streetcar and subway.
- Guests can walk to Canada's largest castle, Casa Loma, or visit historic Spadina House, see a play at the Tarragon theatre, and dine in eclectic restaurants.
- Our B&B offers two charming antique appointed guest rooms, sitting room and a bath with antique claw-foot tub.
- A full gourmet style breakfast is served daily with seasonal specialties and attention to guests dietary requirements.
- Nominal fee for parking.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in time, open; check-out time noom.
- Cancellation: Two week advance notice for complete refund
- Seasonal Information: Open from April 1st to November 30th. Other months optional, call for details.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Cottage in the City
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.