Bed and Breakfast
Cove Corner Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
.... in St. Stephen, Canada’s Chocolate Town and gateway to the Bay of Fundy.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: 2021 Winter Special: 15% HST included. B&B pricing per night: One Guest CA$99. Two Guests CA$119.
- Breakfast Service:
- COVID-19 protocols are in-place at our B & B. We will host your stay to your comfort level, and follow any N.B. government notices at the time of your stay.
- Comfort and Convenience near to downtown St. Stephen and the international bridge to Calais, Maine.
- Business Guests: Keypad front-door entry so you can come and go on your own schedule. Well-lit writing desks. Early breakfasts. Whole-house WiFi. Nearby meeting venues.
- Visiting Family & Friends: A short distance to popular wedding venues and local events. Garcelon Civic Center hockey & concerts, Chocolate Fest, Charlotte County Fall Fair,
- Stopping-Over While On Vacation: Visit The Chocolate Museum and the mouth-watering Ganong Chocolatier store next door. Antique stores. Calais Celtic Concerts.
- View 25 ft tide changes just below our house on the St. Croix River. Whalewatching 30 minutes away in St. Andrews.
- Check In/Check Out: Room Check-In: After 4:00 pm Atlantic. Please call or text us if you expect to arrive after 7:00 pm.
- Cancellation: 100% refund for cancellations with 72 hours notice (less admin fee). 0% refund with less than 24 hour notice (Winter storm exceptions).
- Seasonal Information: Open Year-round, but not every day of the year. Call or text to confirm availability if you don’t see your preferred dates. Inquire about COVID-19 travel restrictions.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Cove Corner Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.