Bed and Breakfast
Dunedin House Bed and Breakfast
A beautiful old heritage home within walking distance of theatres and shops.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Pricing per night from $140-150 CDN.
- Breakfast Service:
- Enjoy the warm hospitality and comfort of our elegant 1878 Heritage Home with its perennial gardens on a quiet tree-lined street.
- Relax in our comfortable and attractive queen and twin ensuites, with private bath, sitting room in a central air and smoke free environment. Wireless Internet available.
- Savour our delicious full English cooked breakfasts, including fresh fruit salad, home-baked scones and breads, preserves, and cereals.
- Ample parking with easy walking to all four theatres, parks, and shops.
- We will meet guests at train and bus stations.
- Highlighted by the 'Toronto Star' as a place to stay in Stratford.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in between 4 pm and 6 pm unless otherwise arranged. Check out by 11 am.
- Cancellation: Reservations cancelled up to 21 days in advance are refunded less $20 service charge. Full Refund if room is subsequently rented.
- Seasonal Information: Rooms available from May until October 2017. Please reserve early to avoid disappointment. Bookings for the 2017 Festival season are well underway. A minimum of two nights is preferable but a single night acceptable See Availability Chart www.sabba.ca
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.