Dunroamin' Retreat Retreat
Lakeside features include tree house library, sauna, Mongolian yurt
- Rooms: 1
- Price: $140.00 (double occupancy) per night, minimum 2 nights stay or weekly for $800.00
- Breakfast Service:
- + Washbasin in room
- Described as 'elegantly rustic', the log cabin is self contained, open loft concept. Lakeside sauna for bathing.
- Fresh baked muffins with local fruit, Crag Lake blend fair trade coffee, traditional & international cuisine available.
- Hang out in the lakeside treehouse library, dine in the greenhouse. Yurt available for workshops, meditation or relaxing.
- Check In/Check Out: Flexible Check-in times - transportation from Whitehorse and Carcross when available; please inquire.
- Cancellation: 21 or more days before arrival -0% – no penalty, full refund. 20 to 4 days – 100% of deposit. 3 days prior to arrival – $140.00 (one night’s stay). No shows or cancellation on day of arrival – 100% of reserved package will be charged.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.