Bed and Breakfast
Ferintosh Manor Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Heritage home with antiques and great view of the lake.
- Rooms: 5
- Price: Pricing per night from $80.00 to $95.00 or Loft $200 sleeps 5 persons. Includes a full breakfast. Special rates for renting entire house for family reunion, scrapbooking etc. GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE for birthdays, anniversaries etc.
- Breakfast Service:
- 1930's Heritage Home - sit by the pond and listen to the waterfall. Picnic and walk by the lake.
- Choices from 5 bedrooms, each with ensuite. Air conditioning available. Full breakfast served.
- Beautiful view of Little Beaver Lake our Bird Watchers Paradise. Nearby are several golf courses, Stettler Steam Train, Reynolds Alberta Museum, Drumheller Dinosaur museum.
- Located in central Alberta, only 18 min. from Camrose, 11 minutes from Bashaw,1 hour from Edmonton, on hyway 21 south, or 1 hr. from Red Deer, 2 1/2 hrs. from Calgary.
- Special rates for family reunions, groups, seminars,Cross country Skiing in Camrose, Big Valley Jamboree, scrapbook, weddings, retreats, etc.Play the piano and relax.
- Bring your Kayak or Canoe and use the dock on the lake. A hall is available to rent which is our Hi-U building.We use high quality lines such as Bellini and Ralph Lauren.
- Check In/Check Out: no check in policy
- Cancellation: 100 % refund for cancellation 72 hour notice. Exception: Big Valley Jamboree where 2 week (336) hours notice required. 50% refund with 24 hour notice with exception of BVJ when 1 full week (168 hours) is required. 0% refund less than a 24 hour notice.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round. Ideal for family reunions,MS BIKE TOUR, soccer tournaments, Big Valley Jamboree , cross country sking, scrapbooking.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Ferintosh Manor Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.