Bed and Breakfast
Flying Dog Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $105 to $115 CDN.
- Breakfast Service:
- Your hosts, Bill & Marilyn Bulger, know the Hinton and Jasper areas well and will be able to help with all your exploration needs.
- The Flying Dog Bed and Breakfast is a quiet, private escape into the Foothills of the Canadian Rockies. You will be graced with good food, fine accommodations.
- Jasper is a scenic 45 minute drive away that includes wildlife, mountain scenery, and majestic lakes and rivers.
- 4.We are close to such attractions as Miette Hot Springs, Roche Miette, Fiddle River Valley, and Athabasca River.
- A short drive will take you to Maligne Lake, Maligne Canyon, Mt. Edith Cavell, Whistler's Sky tram and the beautiful Icefield's Parkway.
- Switzer Provincial Park is a quick 20 minutes north. Here you will find the world famous Nordic Center for cross-country skiing.
- Cancellation: 30 days. $20.00 non-refundable reservation fee.
- Seasonal Information: The flying dog is open year round. High Season: May through September - $105.00 - $115.00 Low Season: October through April - $75.00 - $85.00.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Flying Dog Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.