Bed and Breakfast
Forgotten Hill Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
A hidden away, gated, 148 acre estate with AMAZING views surrounded by nature.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Room prices include a full gourmet breakfast. Our rates range from $229 in May & Oct, $239 in June & Sept. to $259 in July & August per room per night. Two night minimum on weekends & in summer.
- Breakfast Service:
- Forgotten Hill is first class accommodation on the edge of nature with spectacular views. Ponderosa pines, tall yellow grasses, deer, marmots & wild rabbits all live in harmony. Bring your binoculars, drink a glass of wine & watch eagles soar in the sky.
- Forgotten Hill has been built as a separate wing attached to the Innkeeper's home. Its design offers the privacy of a hotel & the sociability & services of a private residence.
- Luxury, privacy & comfort. We have full ensuites, private decks, HD TVs, Fireplaces, Tassimo coffee machines & fridges. And, sumptuous King sized beds, individually controlled heat & AC, the peace of Naramata & Okanagan Lake at your feet.
- NEW: we have installed charging stations for Teslas & other electric vehicles.
- VERY NEW: the Forgotten Hill Wine Co is now open. The winery is right next to the B&B - very convenient for tastings & purchase of excellent Pinot Gris, Rose & Pinot Noir..
- Adult oriented & not designed for pets. Come, indulge yourself.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in: Between 4pm and 6pm. Check out: 11am.
- Cancellation: Reservations must be secured with a valid credit card. An advance cancellation notice is required to avoid a fee. See the complete policy on our website.
- Seasonal Information: Open from May to October 2019
Payment Methods & Discounts
Forgotten Hill Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.