Bed and Breakfast
Fox Run of Eden Mills Bed and Breakfast
Discover the treasures of Wellington County from the comfort of our home
- Rooms: 3
- Price: $90 single to $175 double. Please ask about our seniors or extended stay discounts.
- Breakfast Service:
- Large ranch-style bungalow on 1.3 acres in rural artistic community of Eden Mills, peaceful welcoming atmosphere.
- Bright spacious rooms, private decks overlooking gardens and nature, walking trails, living/dining room w/fireplace, piano,games
- Sitting areas inside and out, salt water swimming pool, hot tub and fire pit, wood burning fireplace
- Centrally located between Milton, Halton Hills and Guelph near Eramosa River, Rockwood Conservation, Bruce Trail
- Full gourmet breakfasts, home baked goods and preserves, local seasonal fruit
- Extended working stays can be arranged with customized pricing and self-catered breakfast items. Your dog is welcome.
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in is 3 PM, Check-Out is 11 AM
- Cancellation: 48 hours for a full refund of deposit.
- Seasonal Information: Open year-round, Pool open May 10 to October 15, Interior wood burning fireplace operates on cold or stormy nights
Payment Methods & Discounts
Fox Run of Eden Mills
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.