Furnace Falls Farm Retreat Retreat
Experience a relaxing farm retreat in the beautiful Rideau Lakes area.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Prices start $100 a night call or e-mail for details. 613-928-2477
- Breakfast Service:
- The Furnace Falls Farm family welcomes you to a country retreat located in the beautiful Rideau Lakes area.
- Guests are invited to stay and experience a relaxing farm retreat in one of the newly renovated private rooms each fully equipped with private, luxurious en-suites.
- The stay is only part of the offering since the talented team of Chef Mark Beacock and Chef Karen Marx will provide a chance for guests to dine on first class farm fresh cuisine always choosing the finest local ingredients.
- If that isn't enough, in house Chefs will be joined by guest Chefs for Supper Club, Cooking Classes, food preparation & canning workshops, seasonal foraging, hands on gardening instruction, Sunday Brunch and so much more.
- Our mission is to entertain, educate and connect farm to fork to family and friends. The food is as fresh and local as it gets with Wendy's Country Market located just across the road.
- Just a minute or two from Rock Dunder and the beautiful Rideau Canal. An ideal location to connect with family and friends. With the warmth and friendliness of century old hospitality. Gift certificates are available.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in is after 5 pm and Check out is before 11 am. Special arrangements can be made upon request.
- Cancellation: Cancel up to 5 days before check in and get a full refund (minus service fees). Cancel within 5 days and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Furnace Falls Farm Retreat
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.