Gallery Guest House B&B Guest House
inspiring view of lighthouse, island & the Atlantic ocean
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Ea.room / nt.:1 or 2 persons Can.$95.* ( no tax chg'd ) Cash or eTransfer. No credit cds. accepted; b'fast incl'd ;5 nts.$400*;7 nts. $550.*.Extra person / fold-out cot @$20.* Pls.Ck. Rm. Availability icon. *Subject to change without notice.
- Breakfast Service:
- For everyone's personal well-being , safety, we welcome fully vaccinated guests.
- Priv.deck/entrance to ea.rm.with direct access to rugged cobble beach.Ea.bedrm.has ensuite 4 pc.bath.Twin singles can be requested with K bedding option when reserved.WiFi, Ph,TV,hairdryer,ceiling fan, German spoken.Car, motorcycle, parking on premises.
- Ideal base from which to explore the South Shore: Carter's Beach,SW Port Mouton(20 min) ; Summerville Beach; Beach Meadows Beach (20 min); Keji.Seaside National Park,Port Joli (25 min).
- Moose Hbr/Western Hd light( 5 min);White Pt Resort(12min): Raddall Pk.,Port L'Hebert (25 min); Keji.Nat'l Pk,Maitland Brdg (45 min);Keji; Shelburne,Lockeport,Birchtown (40min); Lunenburg (1 hr);Annapolis Royal(75 min);Hfx/YHZ/Peggy's Cove,Yarmouth (2 hrs)
- Hearty epicurean delight : self-serve breakfast with emphasis on local products, eg. smoked salmon ;made-on-premises blk.currant jelly; presented on trolley for guests to enjoy on their bedrm.'s priv. deck (ref.B'fast Menu tab ) overlooking L'pool Bay.
- Licensed by N.S Tourism ' Nova Scotia Approved '. Ideal bird-watching on site. Original art (www.rogersavage.ca) on premises features the ptgs, art prints,postcds. of Roger Savage,RCA
- Check In/Check Out: Ck-in between 14:00 - 19:00 hrs. Pls.advise by phone if ck.-in after 19:00hr. Ck.-out by noon ( 12:00 hrs )
- Cancellation: Pls. give us a head's-up 48 hrs. prior to reservation date if you have to cancel. Much appreciated.
- Seasonal Information: For everyone's well-being, security, we welcome fully vaccinated guests from 1 July 2021
Payment Methods & Discounts
Gallery Guest House B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.