Auberge du Saumonier Lodge Lodge
A home away from home with complete relaxation and comfort and activities.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: 135.00 plus hotel tax. Non refundable.
- Breakfast Service:
- A country lodge with a warm, comfortable, quiet and inviting atmosphere, and only 8 minutes to Center Gaspe
- A homemade breakfast accompanied by a show of the ever charming hummingbirds. Also available supper at the lodge on request.
- Guiding services for fly fishing Atlantic Salmon on the 3 salmon rivers in Gaspe.
- 10 minutes away to the famous Forillon National Park. The best location you ask for.
- We help you to plan your itinerary for your stay to make it a very enjoyable and memorable time.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in from 3:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. (after 9:00 p.m. please advise - check out 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellation: Non refundable.
- Seasonal Information: Open from May 15th to October 15th. Salmon fishing from June 1st to September 30th.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Auberge du Saumonier Lodge
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.