Bed and Breakfast
Georgestown Inn Bed and Breakfast
Heritage St. John's downtown NEW 2019 renovated Edwardian former Convent
- Rooms: 6
- Breakfast Service:
- Within walking distance to everything St. John’s, and a 10 minute drive to the airport, the Georgestown Inn offers Newfoundland hospitality in a newly restored & renewed Edwardian home, with modern amenities!
- From the Georgestown Inn's cloud topped, comfy fresh beds each with clean white linens comes complete with one of Cindy's Nan-made quilts!
- Breakfasts are made to order, featuring homemade bread, warm croissants, and a Newfoundland & Labrador staple, toutons and molasses!
- The former home of the Chair of the St. John's Regatta, and a former Convent, the Georgestown Inn hosts 6 rooms - 2 with ensuite, and 4 with private baths.
- Situated in a Heritage designated area of St. John’s, the opportunity awaits to cast your net to award winning eateries & cafe’s, concert venues, whale & iceberg watching tours, great music, downtown & more!
- We live on-site & greet you at the door on check in!
- Check In/Check Out: 03:00 pm / 11:00 am
- Cancellation: If cancelled 15 days or more before the date of arrival, 50% of your deposit is refunded. Less than 15 days (see email confirmation) will result in no refund.
- Seasonal Information: We welcome our guests year round!
Payment Methods & Discounts