Bed and Breakfast
Georgestown Inn Bed and Breakfast
Heritage St. John's downtown NEW 2019 renovated Edwardian former Convent
- Rooms: 6
- Price: Call to inquire 709.221.7829 with rates starting at $ 150.00 CAD per night. Discounts, group & special pricing available. Corporate Rates also available,
- Breakfast Service:
- Within walking distance to everything St. John’s, and a 10 minute drive to the airport, the Georgestown Inn offers Newfoundland hospitality in a newly restored & renewed Edwardian home, with modern amenities!
- From the Georgestown Inn's cloud topped, comfy fresh beds each with clean white linens comes complete with one of Cindy's Nan-made quilts!
- Breakfasts are made to order, featuring homemade bread, warm croissants, and a Newfoundland & Labrador staple, toutons and molasses!
- The former home of the Chair of the St. John's Regatta, and a former Convent, the Georgestown Inn hosts 6 rooms - 2 with ensuite, and 4 with private baths.
- Situated in a Heritage designated area of St. John’s, the opportunity awaits to cast your net to award winning eateries & cafe’s, concert venues, whale & iceberg watching tours, great music, downtown & more!
- We live on-site & greet you at the door on check in!
- Check In/Check Out: 3 pm check in with check out at 11 am. Early check in and late check out, available!
- Cancellation: Full non-refundable payment is required upon booking for the first night's stay. Any remaining balance is due upon check out.14 days notice for cancellation no additional charges. Less than 14 days the full amount of the booking will be charged.
- Seasonal Information: We welcome our guests year round!
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.