Bed and Breakfast
Georgian Manor Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Please Note: Elma St. will be undergoing major constrution in summer 2020!!
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Prices are per room per night. One night is $160.00; two nights are $150.00; three nights are $140.00 & four nights or more are $130.00. Students with the Blue Mountain School of Landscape Painting : 5 nights @ $120/night with breakfast and packed lunch.
- Breakfast Service:
- Welcome to Georgian Manor, in the village of Thornbury in the Town of the Blue Mountains. The only Bed and Breakfast in the village of Thornbury.
- Enjoy season events, charming boutiques and fine restaurants in the nearby villages at Blue Mountain, Meaford and Thornbury.
- Central locaton for the Blue Mountain School of Landscape Painting. Separate guest dining room and guest lounge with fireplace. Separate guest den with cable TV. Wireless Internet.
- Full breakfast with fresh fruit and daily features such as omelettes, poached eggs and salmon, a spicy frittata or French toast.
- Five minutes from Georgian Peaks and ten minutes from Blue Mountain, Scandinave Spa & Scenic Caves. Complimentary snow shoes available.
- Enjoy the one acre property with extensive perennial gardens and the historic front porch sitting area. Pottery studio on site.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in between 4 and 5 pm. Check out before 11am. Early check in and late check out by prior arrangment.
- Cancellation: Credit card required for confirmation purposes only. Cancellation 48 hours in advance. No shows will be charged full rate.
- Seasonal Information: Guests welcomed year round. Two night minimum required for holiday, summer and special event weekends.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Georgian Manor Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.