Gillespie House Inn Auberge/Inn
A 'Bay of Fundy Recommended Experience' and a Unique Country Inn of Nova Scotia
- Rooms: 7
- Price: Pricing per night $119 to $129 double high season, off season rates available, $15 for additional person
- Breakfast Service:
- Queen Anne style home built in 1890 for local merchant features 7 unique guest rooms, each with private ensuite bath.
- Located on the phenomenal Bay of Fundy home of the world's highest tides, fossils, minerals and great hiking
- Great full breakfast buffet featuring fresh fruit, home baking, hot entre', great coffee and great conversation.
- Set amidst shady maples, fragrant roses and perennial flower gardens just minutes from the Fundy shore, downtown, Ship's Co.Theatre, Fundy Geological Museum and restaurants.
- Gillespie House Inn is a AAA 3 Diamond rated B&B Inn and is a 'Bay of Fundy Recommended Experience' property and a member of the Nova Scotia Association of Unique Country Inns
- Meet our official greeter dogs, Fanny and Keats.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in time 3:00pm; Check out time 11:00 am
- Cancellation: 48 hours advance notice
- Seasonal Information: open May 1 to October 31; other times by reservation only
Payment Methods & Discounts
Gillespie House Inn
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.