Bed and Breakfast
Glass Lake Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
The Best Hospitality In Beausejour, MB - Treaty 1 Territory
- Rooms: 2
- Price: A well-appointed room with a private washroom-Single guest $85; Double Occupancy-$100. Book 2 rooms, with shared w/room, at $65. per room. Full breakfast included; no added taxes.
- Breakfast Service:
- Glass Lake offers quality exceptional accommodation with charm, character and modern amenities in a one-level home. We are welcoming-come and go as you please - relax and rejuvenate in our peaceful indoor and outdoor settings. Wheelchair Accessible.
- Gourmet breakfast features made-from-scratch fare using locally sourced meats, vegetable and fruits, (garden-fresh produce in season), in house made preserves, and an abundance of fresh fruit, yogurt and eggs. Vegan and Gluten-Free Options are available.
- A short walk away to the centre of the town you will find shops, restaurants, churches, personal care homes, bowling alley, dairy bars.
- The clear waters of Glass Lake, a private beach, is available for guest use-have a refreshing swim or relax on the shore. Beausejour's amenities includes the Daily Gardens (a Zone 2B AHS Display Garden),
- Cyryplywy Wilderness Park (walking trails/cross country trails, a variety of local shops, restaurants, and activities including the annual Double B Rodeo.
- Lac du Bonnet, Pinawa and the Whiteshell area are a short drive away and offer plenty of outdoor activities including, tubing and canoeing (www.brokenheadrivercanoeing.com)
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in is flexible. Check-out by 11:00 a.m
- Cancellation: Cancellation Policy: Minimum 2 day's notice or 2 weeks notice during Special Events (Double B Rodeo, CPTC Races, wedding, etc)
- Seasonal Information: Open Year Round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Glass Lake Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.