Golden Pathways Retreat and B&B Retreat
Ideal escape for relaxation, fun or business
- Rooms: 3
- Price: $109.00 to $129.00
- Breakfast Service:
- Enjoy this uniquely designed home situated on 195 picturesque acres near the Otonabee River.
- 2000 sq. feet dedicated to B&B with cafe, full kitchen, gathering and outdoor space. Enjoy a private patio with 40 foot cascading watergarden.
- 3 bedrooms - King.twins, Queen, Double and extra futon doubles.
- Large deck and 50 ft porch overlook countryside with beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Pastoral scenes including cows and calves outside your window. Many quiet places to walk and accessible to numerous Kawartha activities.
- Just minutes from Peterborough and you feel like you are a world away.
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in 4:00 pm, Check out 12:00 noon, adjustments may be possible upon request
- Cancellation: 7 days - cost of one night stay unless room gets booked
- Seasonal Information: All season - year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Golden Pathways Retreat and B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.