Bed and Breakfast
Hayden's Wexford House Old Quebec B&B Bed and Breakfast
Prime location in Old Quebec...an 1832 irish Tavern !
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Quiet-Peaceful Prime Location in Old Quebec! FACING THE RIVER, WALKING DISTANCE TO THE CHATEAU-CITADELLE,PLAINS OF ABRAHAM & PLACE ROYALE. Skying break...Slopes are 30-45 min. away... Book early! Click here above Outside Site for more details & photos !
- Breakfast Service:
- Nestled in Old-Québec area with a view of the St.Laurence River, 10-15 minutes WALK from Petit-Champlain & Place Royale, restaurants, boutiques & lively district
- A 1832 Irish House,located in World Unesco-Heritage District of the city,leaned against the cliff Cap-Blanc, beneath the Citadelle(fort)& Ch.Frontenac Promenade
- Authentic & cosy ancestral house,old bricks & thick stonewalls, wooden floors, irish & victorian style,period furniture, freshly redecorated romantic bedrooms
- Free and safe outdoor public parking 24H/24, all public transportations 5 minutes away, 15 minutes driving distance from Ile d'Orléans, lakes & country sites
- Unique & gourmet daily breakfasts - Rates: from 140,00$ per night to 160,00$ per night
- 3 rooms with 2 private bathrooms and 1 ensuite bathroom available
- Check In/Check Out: On request
- Cancellation: On request only, we will be happy to email it to you !
- Seasonal Information: Fixed rates & Open all year round - Deposit required.Please inquire about our cancellation policies.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Hayden's Wexford House Old Quebec B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.