Hayes Inn Auberge/Inn
A historic gem in the County surrounded by wineries and orchards. Welcome.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: We have three rooms available. All rooms feature modern en-suite bathrooms, flat-screen televisions, and King or Queen sized beds. Rate: $185.00 per night.
- Breakfast Service:
- Originally built in 1838 as Hayes Tavern, and later expanded into the Porter Hotel.
- This beautiful Greek Revival building has gone through many transitions. It was a popular destination for over a century but went out of business and fell into disrepair when prohibition hit Consecon.
- In 1973 board by board this magnificent structure was moved from one end of the County to the other, and rebuilt and restored over the ensuing 30 years giving it a new chance to tell it's story. Now it sits proudly on top of a hill overlooking Smith Bay
- Only 10Km from the historic picturesque town of Picton and surrounded by wineries, art galleries and popular beaches such as Sandbanks Provincial Park.
- Check In/Check Out: Check In is 3PM and Check Out is 12PM. You are more than welcome to store luggage while exploring the county.
- Cancellation: We ask that we are given one week if cancelling, and 24 hrs to avoid one nights full room rate charge.
- Seasonal Information: We are open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.