The Highland Manor Inn Grand Victorian B&B Auberge/Inn
The perfect getaway - Ranked # 1 by tripadvisor.com
- Rooms: 4
- Price: $150 single --- $150 - $190 Double
- Breakfast Service:
- Enjoy 7500 sq. feet of Victorian splendour, atop the west hill of Owen Sound, overlooking Georgian Bay of the Great Lakes and the historic harbour city below.
- Relaxed accommodation in an elegant setting, private 2nd floor reserved for guests, spacious suites, comfortable queen size beds (3 Tempurpedic), 8 fireplaces,
- 12-foot high ornate ceilings, Victorian decor, antiques and memorabilia, Music Room with 1902 Grand Piano & C19 Pump Organ,
- vintage cage elevator for baggage, grand hallway, large wraparound verandah, and breakfast served in the opulent formal dining room.
- Ideal site for family reunions, small weddings, wedding photography, corporate meetings and TV/FILM location shoots.
- Just a short walk from downtown and most sights. GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
- Check In/Check Out: 3 p.m. - 12 noon
- Cancellation: we require 48 hours notice or credit card will be charged if we cannot rebook the room
- Seasonal Information: Open all year round - special off-season rates and packages
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Highland Manor Inn Grand Victorian B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.