Bed and Breakfast
Honor's Country House Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Amherstburg, You'll love it here! Stay at the gateway to wine country.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Pricing per night from $90.00 to $130.00.
- Breakfast Service:
- Robert and Debbie welcome you to their handsome heritage home located in the beautiful Big Creek Watershed near Amherstburg. We aim to offer guests fine accommodations while they explore the sites in Amherstburg and Essex Co.
- Enjoy complimentary satellite TV, DVD, wireless internet, beverages, snacks and delicious full breakfast. We try to accommodate special diets. Bedrooms with private baths are cozy and well appointed. Enjoy the gardens and swimming pool.
- We are minutes from wineries, the Libro Complex and the shops, restaurants and museums in Amherstburg and Harrow. Perfect for a weekend getaway, wedding, family event, artists retreat, wine tour, museum tour, bike trip, birding.
- See Festivals and Events on Amherstburg.ca and Harrowfair.com for things to see and do. Please ask about packages.
- Robert is an artist and Debbie a family historian. See Robert's art at home and at the Mudpuppy Gallery in Amherstburg. Private showings can be arranged for guests.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 2:00 p.m. Check out by 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellation: A deposit equivalent to one night or half the stay is required. Deposit will be refunded if cancellation is made more than 48 hours in advance.
- Seasonal Information: Summer Gardens -enjoy local public gardens and pretty garden shops. Stay at the Honor's for the Amherstburg Garden Fair in May. Wineries -The Honor's is at the gateway to wine country. Stay in September for Harvest Festival.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Honor's Country House Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.