Hummingbird Crossing Guest House
Small town hospitality in the Gem of the Rockies - Jasper
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Pricing per night from $120 to $150.
- Breakfast Service:
- Pricing per night low season $100-$120; high season $120 to $150.
- Suites have a private entrance and private bathroom with shower. We can accommodate individuals, couples, families.
- Fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, complimentary coffee & tea in suites. TV, cable, WiFi. Access to BBQ. Sorry no breakfast.
- Overlooks backyard garden and mountains to the South of Jasper. Several patio areas where you can enjoy the scenery and aerobatics of the hummingbirds or relax and read.
- Downtown amenities just a few minutes drive. Mountain trails less than a block away.
- Inspected and licensed by Parks Canada. Member of J.H.A.A.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 4-6 p.m. Check out at 11:00 a.m. the next morning. Later check ins can be arranged when making reservation.
- Cancellation: 7 day cancellation is appreciated
- Seasonal Information: Open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.