Port Albert Inn and Cottages Auberge/Inn
Port Albert Inn and Cottages in beautiful Port Albert, Ontario!
- Rooms: 6
- Price: $79 to $499 per night. Open year-round. For more information call toll free or see our website to book online.
- Breakfast Service:
- Historic Inn built in 1842 and next to the Nine Mile River with the fish ladder and waterfalls
- Lounge with original cheery bar, wood stove, patio and out door hot-tub
- Swimming, hiking, biking, fishing. Just 12 minutes north of Goderich, Ontario
- Located in a peacefull valley close to the sandy, public beach - only a 6-8 minute walk. Each room has ensuite bathroom, wireless internet, Satellite TV
- Contact Information www.innattheport.com Call toll Free 18775297986 or book on our website if you choose to!
- 8, 6, 4, 3, and 2 bedroom winterized cottages - nightly cottage rentals - pet friendly - all bedding, linens, towels, soaps provided - free camp-fire wood
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 4:00 pm. Check out 11:00am Flexible in special circumstances.
- Cancellation: If a cottage is booked 1/2 the amount is charged upon booking. The balance is paid 28 days prior to check in. If a room is booked the total amount is charged upon booking. Guests may cancel a booking up to 28 days before check in. However guest
- Seasonal Information: Open year-round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Port Albert Inn and Cottages
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.