Inn on the Moraine Auberge/Inn
Get back to nature and only 45 minutes north of Toronto!
- Rooms: 3
- Price: $125.00 per room - Queen shared bathroom - $145.00 Queen private bathroom or $250.00 Two-bedroom Queen Suite - The Studio (seasonal April 1 to Nov 1), Queen bed, en-suite bathroom $145.00
- Breakfast Service:
- The Inn on the Moraine is a private retreat, located on 10 acres in the Town of Caledon, Ontario, Canada. A special feature of the Inn is its original heritage log structure built in 1836 nestled among a canopy of 150 year old trees.
- The Inn presently offers a 1200 sq foot two-bedroom suite with queen beds, wireless internet, clock/radio, and robes. Adjacent is an entertainment lounge with pool table, large screen TV, bar fridge and washroom (with toiletries and hair dryer).
- Also, offered The Studio,(a former recording studio), a 600 sq foot open concept space, cathedral ceiling, large screen TV, bar fridge, Microwave and ensuite washroom.
- Conveniently located within 30 minutes of the airport,8 minutes from the Caledon Equestrian Park (site for the equestrian events of the Pan Am Games in 2015); historical towns of Palgrave, Bolton and Caledon East; Glen Eagle and Caledon Woods Golf Courses
- Several outdoor sitting and dining areas, a pool, a pond and wildlife refuge.... while only 45 minutes away is the major city of Toronto. Check out an article in Caledon Spectrum, Winter 2013 Vol 3, Issue iii, pages 56 & 57.
- Inspected and approved by the Federation of Ontario Bed and Breakfast Accommodation (FOBBA). FOBBA is a provincial organization representing the Bed and Breakfast industry in Ontario.Check our reviews on http://www.tripadvisor.ca/
- Check In/Check Out: Check in from 3 pm. Check out by 11 am the following day.
- Cancellation: 100% refund for cancellations with 7 days notice. 50% refund with 3 days notice. 0% refund with less than 48 hours notice.During the PanAm Equestrian Games (July 10 to 26, 2015) a non-refundable $200 Security Deposit is required, plus 30 days notice of ro
- Seasonal Information: Open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Inn on the Moraine
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.