Bed and Breakfast
Auberge 'The King Edward' Bed and Breakfast
No. 1 on Trip Advisor - CLOSED OCTOBER 13 to NOVEMBER 21, 2019
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Room rates are from $125 to $155 CDN per night, breakfast and parking included.
- Breakfast Service:
- Centrally located, this B&B is the closest to the University of Ottawa - walking distance to all attractions downtown
- Designated Heritage by the City of Ottawa, you will enjoy this home if you like Victorian character. There are wooden floors and 10' high ceilings throughout.
- Furnished with antiques, there are fireplaces, detailed moldings, many pillars and 11 original stained-glass windows. Full breakfasts.
- Each bedroom is 'master bedroom size' with a Queen-sized bed and a colour TV. Two bedrooms also have their own private balconies.
- With 27 years of operation, this B&B offers a welcoming host and an unsurpassed Victorian decor. We will provide you with a map of Ottawa and explain where all attractions are relative to the B&B. Wireless Internet & A/C
- Frommer's Guide says this B&B has 'the best period decor of Ottawa B&Bs'. Number 1 on Trip Advisor for many years.
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in: please call to discuss; Checkout: 10:30 a.m.
- Cancellation: A one week notice is required. You will be charged the first night's stay if we are unable to re-book.
- Seasonal Information: Open year-round. Two night minimum stay except when we have a one day space to fill between other bookings. CLOSED APRIL 7 TO MAY 14, 2019
Payment Methods & Discounts
Auberge 'The King Edward'
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.