Bed and Breakfast
Kirkman House Bed and Breakfast
- Rooms: 5
- Price: Pricing per night from $95 to $115 single,$15 for each additional person.
- Breakfast Service:
- Built 1870's by Lumber Baron Claude MacLachlin, restored in 1995. Was a convent from early 1900's until 1995. Five rooms with ensuite bathrooms for B&B guests.
- House is five minutes walk to a beautiful Old Growth Pine Grove, Chats Lake beach and shopping. Slightly further afield is golfing, skiing, boating, white water rapids..
- Kirkman House can be used for promotional events, weddings, receptions, photography, meetings and workshops.
- Arnprior, pop. 10,300, has its own airport and several high technology industries embracing: aerospace, communications, pharmaceuticals, metals and plastics.
- Arnprior is 260 km from Montreal, 65 km from Ottawa centre, 120 km from Algonquin Park and about 120 km to US border.
- Parking lot at rear of house.
- Check In/Check Out: Flexible
- Cancellation: 24 hours notice appreciated.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.