Bed and Breakfast
Lakeview Bed & Breakfast, Peck Lake Bed and Breakfast
Kick off your shoes-- relax & savour Peck Lake's serenity; life at it's best
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Pricing per night from $80 to $90. Tax & full B'fast inc. Special rates avail. Inquire.
- Breakfast Service:
- We are located 1 hr. drive, N.E. Lloydminster, right on the lake. Superb fishing, A.T.V. hiking and snowmobile trails abound
- Superb birdwatching -- Migrating Whooping Cranes have been spotted right from our step ! Fall Moose hunting is popular as well.
- Sooth your aches at day's end in our steam spa, part of the upstairs bath. Stargaze or sit by an outside fire. Enjoy tales of local history and adventure; your host is author of,'Steele's Scouts' a published book of the 1885 N. W. Rebellion.
- Savour your full breakfast in our 'Country Kitchen', next our unique working wood cookstove. Additional meals and services are available on request; our expertise is wide ranging and we are sensitive to special diets.
- Ask for a free, comprehensive 80 page area vacation guidebook, ' Circle the Northwest'. Incredibly useful for planning your trip to this area!
- We specialize in providing a 'laid back', stress relieving, lakeside 'get-a-way' experience. Our sunsets are magnificent!
- Check In/Check Out: We appreciate a confirming phone call prior to arrival.
- Cancellation: Refund available if cancellation is one week prior, or in exceptional circumstances
- Seasonal Information: OPEN ALL YEAR 'ROUND ! Inquire about our special occassion and guided historical tour packages.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Lakeview Bed & Breakfast, Peck Lake
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.