Bed and Breakfast
Lakewinds Country Manor Bed and Breakfast
Media acclaimed 'old town'1881 manor on estate with great gardens and pool
- Rooms: 6
- Price: Ranges from $269 to $315
- Breakfast Service:
- Experience our grand estate home and enjoy views from our veranda overlooking North America's oldest golf course and the lake beyond.
- It is a short stroll from our tranquil setting to the Shaw Festival theaters, great restaurants and boutique shopping.
- Our smoke-free home has a grand lounge with two fireplaces and a solarium.
- Our estate of more than 1 acre includes mature trees, a heated pool with recliners, fascinating flower, herb & vegetable gardens and a hidden fish pond.
- Breakfast? Here is how our guests describe our breakfasts: 'superb, fresh, plentiful, delicious, scrumptious, amazing'
- Each room has been recently decorated (2018), with new furniture and linens. Each luxurious room has central air, mini fridges, Nespresso machines and ensuite baths.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in: 3pm. Check out: 11am. We do our best to accommodate your pre-arranged check-in time and organize our day around your arrival time. Please advise us if your plans change and your check-in time needs to be altered.
- Cancellation: No cancellation fee will be charged for rooms cancelled more than 14 days in advance of your arrival date. A cancellation made within the 14-day period will be charged at the full rate (plus taxes) for all unfilled room nights of the cancelled stay.
- Seasonal Information: Open from mid April through December.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Lakewinds Country Manor
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.