Bed and Breakfast
La Maison verte du Parc Gaspésien Bed and Breakfast
First B&B on the Gaspé coast traveling from northern New-Brunswick
- Rooms: 5
- Price: 92 to109$ / room, 10-20$ / add. pers. ¨ Rated ¨ ****5 HEARTS**** and ****4 SUNS****
- Breakfast Service:
- Come benefit and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of our restaured American salmon fishing lodge. A warm and friendly welcome awaits you!
- Three spacious bedrooms with private washroom, frenchdoor and private furnishered deck giving access to our magnificient property. Each floor has a living room with fireplace. A luxurious family suite with 2 double bedrooms, kitchenette is also available.
- Escape yourself on our large property and explore the trails along the river and lake shore. Landscaped and forested plots on our site will certainly charm you!
- Sightseeing lookouts,falls, bird watching and cycling paths are accessible from our property. How about a canoe trip down our two local major rivers?
- Visit the largest beaver dam ever seen from our property! or enquire about guided tours for Canada's black bear sighting (an unforgettable experience!).
- Located near 5 beaches, 4 different water falls, 4 recreational complex, Listuguj First Nation village , 3 km from Campbellton, New Brunswick
- Check In/Check Out: On request
- Cancellation: Reasonably flexible
- Seasonal Information: Open year round. Reservations recommended.Ski and snowmobile packages available, plus various other activities.
Payment Methods & Discounts
La Maison verte du Parc Gaspésien
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.