Bed and Breakfast
Lang House B and B Bed and Breakfast
Ideal for get-togethers or workshops with 6 to 8. Antique Quilt shop on site.
- Rooms: 5
- Price: Four double occupancy rooms and one single room - $125 (HST included)
- Breakfast Service:
- Marian and Bruce Langhus have owned Lang House since August 2015. Built in 1880, it was formerly known as Step Aside BnB.
- Marian McNally Langhus is one of the 183 babies born at Lang House when it belonged to a nurse and mid-wife. It also served as a hospital.
- Expect an exqusite breakfast made by Bruce with scrumptious bread made by Marian. Local eggs, meat and vegetables are used in these creations.
- Craftspeople, artists, and writers can work 24/7 in privacy or a group setting. Hot beverages and friendly eats are available in the kitchen.
- During the summer months, dining choices in the village include the Old Boot Pub, Creek View Restaurant and Gulliver's World Cafe. Winter options vary.
- Beautiful views and bright work spaces. Lang House is situated adjacent to the Gagetown Creek Marina in the historic village of Gagetown.
- Check In/Check Out: Payment requested upon arrival. Check in after 3 pm and check out by 10 am.
- Cancellation: IN case of inclement weather, please notify as soon as possible and reschedule. Lang House has generator power in case of a power outage.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round. Anyone looking for a workshop or retreat can work with Lang House to design their own space needs.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Lang House B and B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.