Bed and Breakfast
Au Gite du hu-art Bed and Breakfast
The best of both worlds: The nature's calm near from the whirlwind of downtown
- Rooms: 5
- Price: cost per night (low season): $109-$119/night for one person $10/night for any additional person (high season): $119-$129/night for one person $20/night for any additional person (lower price for kids)
- Breakfast Service:
- Situated on the shore of the majestic St-Charles lake where you can enjoy many free water activities like canoeing, kayacing, pike fishing etc... and spend beautiful nights around the fire corner.
- 3 romantic country style rooms with private bathroom equiped with a therapeutic's bath with the chromotherapy option.
- Well centralized: less than 20 minutes drive from the downtown, Valcartier Vacation Village, Montmorency Waterfalls, Jacques Cartier national Park, Wendake Amerindian village ...
- Each of our rooms is equiped with those facilities: mini-frig, microwave, coffeemaker and kettle, table and chairs, TV with DVD player, internet access...
- A shared kitchen with stove and frig, a set of washing and drying machines and also a relaxing living room are available in the common area
- To get to the city, you can also use the bus that take you and brought you back directly in front of the house. Challenge for walkers: Park your car Downtown and walk the 30 km of the new Linear Park to our relaxing environment...
- Check In/Check Out: arriving time after 16:00, leaving time before 11:00 (verify before arrival to confirm those hours)
- Cancellation: No fees for all cancelations done before 30 days of the arrival date of the reservation.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year long, low season price (-15%) mid-october to end of april except Christmas time
Payment Methods & Discounts
Au Gite du hu-art
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.