Auberge LE GRIFFON Bed & Breakfast Auberge/Inn
A beautiful Victorian villa in the heart of Shediac, NB
- Rooms: 5
- Price: High season rates range from $129 to $179 per night, depending on the room. Multi-night stays are discounted.
- Breakfast Service:
- Our beautifully restored Victorian home earns its four stars with its spacious and comfortable rooms, each equipped with modern amenities (WiFi, A/C, TV), a private bath, and comfy Queen beds.
- Guests can enjoy our copious breakfasts from 7:30am to 9:30am daily - no reservations required! Our menu changes every morning of the week - each day has a special theme.
- Just a short jaunt from Canada's finest saltwater beach (with the warmest waters north of Virginia!), attractions in Shédiac include boat tours & cruises, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, golf, cycling, hiking, a Drive-In theatre, an ecocentre, and an Arti
- Le Griffon's inviting parlour, its fully-equipped guest kitchen/dining room, and its grounds are perfect places to rest and relax. Le Griffon's caring hosts will make you feel right at home.
- Le Griffon is surrounded by fine restaurants, outdoor cafés, historic houses, shops, boutiques, art galleries, and the largest weekly outdoor market in Atlantic Canada.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in is from 4pm to 7pm. Check out is by 11am. Breakfast is served from 7:30am to 9:30am.
- Cancellation: No charge for cancellations with a minimum of 7 day's notice. Should you cancel less than 7 days prior to your arrival date, a 50% cancellation fee, based on the entire reservation assessment, will be charged.
- Seasonal Information: Open year-round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Auberge LE GRIFFON Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.