Bed and Breakfast
House on McGill Bed and Breakfast
A charming Victorian townhouse, c.1890, with an exceptional downtown location.
- Rooms: 8
- Price: Pricing per night from $80 for single occupancy with shared bath to $134 for double with private bath
- Breakfast Service:
- Beautifully restored and modernized Victorian townhouse, c.1890, walk to subway, Yonge St, shopping and all the excitement of downtown Toronto
- Lots of guest privacy, quiet garden/deck, guest living room with telephone, computer/WiFi, fireplace, and a guest kitchen/dining room with microwave, fridge
- Decorated with antiques including a four-poster canopy bed, Arts and Crafts furniture, and Canadian art.
- Walk to Eaton Centre shopping, College Park, Ryerson U., theatres, U of T., Maple Leaf Gardens, Subway, The Church St. Gay Village, Allan gardens, numerous restaurants, AGO, ROM
- Winter discounts; %10 off for stays 2 nights or more; %15 off for 4 nights or more; and %20 off for 7 nights or more between Dec 1st - April 1st
- Free email,/computer, WiFi, local calls, beverages, baggage storage, 11:30am c/o, 2 PM c/i
- Check In/Check Out: 2:00 PM check in - Check out 11:30 AM
- Cancellation: No charges if cancellation is notified 2 weeks prior to check in time, If notified less then 2 weeks, 40% of the total booking will be charged. If notified less than 3 days prior to check in time, entire booking will be charged. No shows subject to payall
- Seasonal Information: Open year around
Payment Methods & Discounts
House on McGill
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.