Bed and Breakfast
Melfort Cottage Bed and Breakfast
2 blocks to many restaurants, quiet, gorgeous garden, Old Oakville, internet
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $110.00 (single) to $150.00 (double). One night only stay, add $10. All other sales taxes are included in the price except Oakville has recently mandated a 4%MAT (Municipal Accommodation tax)
- Breakfast Service:
- The white-flowering garden has been featured in Gardening Life magazine and House and Garden T.V.
- Bedrooms on your own private lower level plus TV lounge, small fridge and microwave for guest use.
- It is a five minute walk to the lake, many good restaurants, specialty shops and walking trails.
- Beds have luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets and pillowslips, goose down duvets, cotton coverlets and good reading lights. Sumptuous white robes for guest use.
- Air conditioned and a full breakfast with fresh ground coffee or tea, fresh fruit, egg dishes - and gluten free is always available if required.
- Check out previous guests' comments on Trip Advisor
- Check In/Check Out: Check in generally at 4:00-6:00pm/check out 11:00am or advise me of your needs in order that I can attempt to accommodate them.
- Cancellation: Please notify me by phone as early as possible.
- Seasonal Information: open all year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.