10th Avenue Guest House & Suites Guest House
Clean - Comfortable - Quiet
- Rooms: 11
- Price: Pricing per night from $80 to $200 CDN
- Breakfast Service:
- Welcome Home! These beautiful and completely renovated rooms and suites offer comfortable, cozy beds and a warm home-like atmosphere. Mingle with other guests or enjoy the quiet solitude of your unit. Either way, relax and enjoy the experience!
- Special Breakfast Requests: Food sensitivities, allergies, and food preferences are very prevalent today. Special requests are available with advance notice and a $10 upgrade fee. Please provide details at booking. (Continental is always complimentary)
- Among our spacious rooms we have two studio suites. Both have en-suite washrooms, lounge area, tv, wifi, fridge, cook top, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster. *New studio apartment also has a range and private entrance.
- Many outdoor sitting areas and gardens! Choose from sun or shade, deck or grass and enjoy the good outdoors! Parking on-site.
- Health Services include a 90-Day Personalized Program of educating and suggesting the beneficial vitamins, minerals and/or herbs for each individual, based on their specific health concerns. Visit www.simpledigestionsolutions for details.
- We offer Laser Therapy!! Safe, Drug-Free, Pain-Free, Craving-Free! Arrive a smoker/leave a non-smoker. Stop Smoking - Weight Loss - Anxiety! Visit www.laseraidbyannefinlay.com for details.
- Check In/Check Out: Motto: 'Take Your Time Leaving, And Hurry Back!' 4pm-10pm Check-in and 11am Check-out is standard, HOWEVER, we are relaxed about this, let us know your needs. Upgraded - Served breakfast on Sunday is available 6 AM to 9:30 AM or brunch at 12, your choice
- Cancellation: Valid credit card required to secure reservation and to cover damages and incidentals. 48 hours cancellation notice is required, 72 hours on long-weekends. 100% of stay charges apply.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
10th Avenue Guest House & Suites
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.