Bed and Breakfast
Mom's Bed & Breakfast (AKA: Alternative Health Spa B&B) Bed and Breakfast
Work, Rest or Play...THE Place to Stay!
- Rooms: 10
- Price: Pricing per night from $100 to $250 CDN
- Breakfast Service:
- Welcome Home! This beautiful and completely renovated Victorian home offers comfortable, cozy beds, delicious meals, and a warm home-like atmosphere. The Guest House provides a quiet and quaint experience. Relax and enjoy!
- Special Breakfast Requests: Food sensitivities, allergies, and food preferences are very prevalent today. Special requests are available with advance notice and a $10 upgrade fee. Please provide details at booking. (Continental is always complimentary)
- Among our spacious rooms we have a studio suite featuring a King size bed, en-suite washroom, lounge area with wifi, television and digital cable, Also, a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster. Suite sleeps 5 (extra fee).
- Many outdoor sitting areas and gardens! Choose from sun or shade, deck or grass and enjoy the good outdoors!
- Health Services include a Personalized Program of educating and suggesting the beneficial vitamins, minerals and/or herbs for each individual, based on their specific health concerns. Visit www.simpledigestionsolutions for details.
- We offer Laser Therapy!! Safe, Drug-Free, Pain-Free, Craving-Free! Arrive a smoker/leave a non-smoker. Stop Smoking - Weight Loss - Anxiety! Visit www.laseraidbyannefinlay.com for details.
- Check In/Check Out: Motto: 'Take Your Time Leaving, And Hurry Back!' We do not have strict check-in or check-out times, let us know your needs. We practice Sunday morning worship from 10-11:45 AM, therefore breakfast served up to 9:30 AM or brunch at 12, you choose :) :)
- Cancellation: Valid credit card required to secure reservation. 48 hours cancellation notice is required, 72 hours on long-weekends. 100% of stay charges apply.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Mom's Bed & Breakfast (AKA: Alternative Health Spa B&B)
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.