Bed and Breakfast
Mom's Bed & Breakfast (AKA: Alternative Health Spa B&B) Bed and Breakfast
Work, Rest or Play...THE Place to Stay!
- Rooms: 10
- Price: Pricing per night from $100 to $250 CDN
- Breakfast Service:
- Welcome Home! This beautiful and completely renovated Victorian home offers comfortable, cozy beds, delicious meals, and a warm home-like atmosphere. The Guest House provides a quiet and quaint experience. Relax and enjoy!
- Special Requests: Food sensitivities, allergies and preferences are very prevalent today; breakfast requests are honored with advance notice at a minimal $6 fee. Please provide details when you book your stay and we'll be happy to deliver.
- Among our spacious rooms we have two Suites featuring King size beds, en-suite washrooms, lounge area with television and digital cable, Also, a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and phone. Daily housekeeping and wifi included.
- Many outdoor sitting areas and gardens! Choose from sun or shade, deck or grass and enjoy the good outdoors!
- Health Services include a Personalized Program of educating and suggesting the beneficial vitamins, minerals and/or herbs for each individual, based on their specific health concerns. Visit www.simpledigestionsolutions for details.
- We offer Laser Therapy!! Safe, Drug-Free, Pain-Free, Craving-Free! Arrive a smoker/leave a non-smoker. Stop Smoking - Weight Loss - Anxiety! Visit www.laseraidbyannefinlay.com for details.
- Check In/Check Out: Motto: 'Take Your Time Leaving, And Hurry Back!' We do not have strict check-in or check-out times, just let us know your needs. With Sunday morning worship we offer a breakfast by 9:00am option, or brunch at 1:15, your choice. :)
- Cancellation: Valid credit card required to secure reservation. 48 hours cancellation notice required, 72 hours notice on long-weekends. A fee of $35 is applied to all cheques returned NSF.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Mom's Bed & Breakfast (AKA: Alternative Health Spa B&B)
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.