Bed and Breakfast
Mountain View Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Located in the heartland of Algoma on Cumming Lake overlooking Rock Candy Mnt.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $95 to $100. Mountain View B&B is also available to rent privately - http://www.northerncottages.ca - Mountain View B&B is located on a chain of three lakes Cumming, Tunnel and Little Pickeral - thus the names of the bedroom
- Breakfast Service:
- Wireless Internet! Awarded Best in Canada by Arrington's Bed & Breakfast Journal - Top 15 B&B/Country Inns 2003 Book of Lists.
- Hidden in the heart of Algoma, Mountain View Bed and Breakfast is a perfect year round retreat - photographers and artist paradise.
- Dozens of lakes, rivers, waterfalls, natural jacuzzis and mountains waiting to be explored
- The area offers hiking, biking, bird watching, swimming, horseback riding, fishing, canoeing, rock climbing, golfing, snowmobile and cross-country ski trails.
- Enjoy a stay in the Mississagi River Valley in a timber frame home with a wood buring sauna overlooking Cumming Lake and Rock Candy Mountain. Also private guest house available to rent.
- Jane is also a photographer who works professionally in the First Nation Communities along the North Shore - Manitoulin Island.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in anytime after 3pm. Check out by 11am the following day.
- Cancellation: 100% refund for cancellations with 72 hours notice. 50% refund prior to 24 hours. 0% refund with less than 24 hour notice.
- Seasonal Information: Approximately 6 hours from Toronto and 70 minutes from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Open year round, with something for every season.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Mountain View Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.