Bed and Breakfast
Murphy's Inn Bed and Breakfast
Serene historic riverside locale ideal for photographers, kayakers and hikers
- Rooms: 4
- Breakfast Service:
- - located in scenic Larry’s River, Guysborough County, Nova Scotia
- - rich Acadian settlement history; home of the 'Forgotten Acadians'
- - short walking distance to local points of historical interest, the wharf where trawlers and fishing boats carry on business or a leisurely walk across the footbridge to take pictures and explore the extensive shoreline.
- - a short walk can take you to our village’s 95 year old footbridge which has spanned the river since 1924
- - visit our 146 year old St. Peter’s church and across the street to the Parc de Nos Ancêtres
- -A short drive will take you to the breathtaking vastness and beauty of Tor Bay Provincial Park or the newly developed Place Savalette in Port Felix
- Check In/Check Out: 03:00 pm / 10:30 am
- Cancellation: If cancelled 15 days or more before the date of arrival, 50% of your deposit is refunded. Less than 15 days (see email confirmation) will result in no refund.
- Seasonal Information: Open May 1 to October 31
Payment Methods & Discounts