Ocean Mist Guesthouse Guest House
Custom home with private guest rooms and separate outside guest entrance.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Room rates $175 per night (Oct 1- Nov 30) , $150 per night (Dec 1-Feb 28), $175 per night (Mar 1 - May 31), $199 per night (Jun 1-Sept 30) - Adult-only (18+) accommodation
- Breakfast Service:
- Privacy and hospitality is key at this craftsman-style guest home with customized guests suites and separate outside guest entrance.
- Partial harbour water & Spring Cove views from Uncle John Room. Blue Heron Room overlooks backyard garden area. Private covered cedar decks with quality adirondack & rocker deck chairs.
- Fully-equipped in-room kitchenettes with under counter fridge & micowave oven (no stove), suitable for small meal making; and dining area. Dine in or prepare a picnic lunch for the beach.
- Complimentary and thoughtfully crafted welcome food basket presented upon arrival to start your stay. The Ocean Mist Room & Leisure Guide is filled with host recommendations from activities to a variety of edibles from coast venues.
- Room features include a modern mix of traditional furnishings, local art & decor; luxurious pillow-top mattress and quality bedding, 37' flat-screen T.V. with remote control, wood floors, ceiling fan, sitting area.
- A 2-minute walk to the Wild Pacific Trail Lighthouse Loop, close to local beaches, wildlife, wilderness adventures and 15 min. drive to Pacific Rim National Park. Five minute drive to village centre.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm & check out 11:am.
- Cancellation: 14 day cancellation policy. Cancellations made less than 14 days are subject to the full amount of original stay. Credit will be given for any days re-booked less a an administration fee equal to 1-night's stay.
- Seasonal Information: We are open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Ocean Mist Guesthouse
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.